Application for admission to the college should be made in the prescribed form available along with the Prospectus. One should read carefully the Prospectus before filling up the various sections of the form. The following aspects should be looked into:
1. Admission to the college is strictly on merit and Subject to the approval of the Principal.
2. There is a provision for reservation of the seats for OBC/MOBC & T.G.L/ Ex-T.G.L & Physically challenged & SC/ST as per Govt. Rules.
3. There is also reservation for candidates having proficiency in extracurricular (EC) activities. Students having shown outstanding performance in State or National level may apply directly to the Principal with all supporting documents.
N.B. (i) Students admitted in EC quotas are not transferable to any other college.
(ii) Candidates are required personally to produce the following necessary testimonials (original) at the time of interview.
1. Mark-sheet of the qualifying Examinations.
2. Admit Card
3. Certificate from SEBA/ AHSEC.
4. Caste Certificate if applicable.
5. Gap certificate if applicable other.
6. Birth certificate / Admit card of H.S.L.C. Examination or equivalent certificate.
7. P.R. Certificate (students coming from outside Assam.)
N.B. – The dates of interview for admission to the various classes are notified in advance. Each candidate must submit attested copies of testimonials along with the Application Form for Admission. The date of commencement of classes of respective courses is announced and notified on the day of admission by the authority.
* THE COLLEGE RESERVES ALL RIGHTS REGARDING ADMISSION AND DENIAL OF ADMISSION TO ANY STUDENT.